Finally breaking my head for hours found a way to fix the problem.
Uninstall and Install doesn’t help at all in my case.
During the 1st Installation of the drivers for printers it didn’t ask me for Language and automatically installed Arabic. (The complete Printer properties was in Arabic)
Then the hunting for the solution started.
To fix this
- Go to Windows -> Run -> services.msc
- Stop the “Print Spool” Service
- Go to the “Devices and Printers” and do the following
1) Select any one printer
2) Check “Print Server properties”
3) Click on “Drivers”
4) Click on the Printer name which has a problem
5) Select a configuration file from the list.
6) Go to the file location WIN7 “C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3”
7) and replace all the files from the drivers\english folder and paste in on the location at step 6.
8) Once done go to next step.
- Lastly Start the “Print Spool” Services again